These tasty, gluten-free salmon patties are so easy to make and only require 3 ingredients! It is perfect for meal prepping pairing with rice and veggies, or enjoyed as a side or snack.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 25 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C / 425°F.
- Drain the canned salmon from any excess liquid.
- In a bowl, add in the bonito flakes/furikake and salmon, and mix well. Add ginger powder if you like. It's optional.
- Crack in an egg and mix until well combined.
- Take a half palm sized (or smaller) amount of the mixture and shape into round balls.
- Lay the salmon patties on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Then flip around and bake for another 8-10 mins.
- I recommend mixing everything with your hands as that is the easiest.
- Some canned salmon can be very salty so adding salt is optional.
- These can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to store it in an air-tight container, and re-heat before serving again.
- Serve with some rice and your favorite vegetables for a meal, or eat alone as a snack.