This healthy banana split uses low-fat Greek yogurt as a subtitute for ice cream, and is high protein, refined-sugar-free, delicious and looks like a work of art! Best of all? It takes literally 3 minutes to throw together! You don’t have an excuse for skipping breakfast now!
Prep Time 3 mins
Cooking Time -
- Slice banana into two halves lenthwise.
- Add Greek yogurt and monkfruit concentrate to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Top banana with yogurt and toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- The toppings listed are what I used and are just suggestions. You can use whatever you like!
- If using store-bought muesli, read the ingredient list and make sure it’s not high in sugar or hidden nasties! Or, try my low-sugar chocolate chip granola recipe .
- For vegan or dairy-free, substitute yogurt with coconut yogurt.
- Feel free to substitute monkfruit concentrate with any other sweetener of choice.