With sweet, juicy strawberries and blueberries, seasonal salad greens, creamy burrata, crunchy pistachios and a lemon dijon dressing, this berry burrata salad is the flavor of summer in a bowl!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Prepare your salad ingredients. Wash and drain salad greens, strawberries and blueberries. Slice strawberries. Transfer everything to a large serving bowl.
- Drain burrata and add to salad.
- Make dressing by whisking all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl until combined.
- Pour dressing all over salad and top with chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
- For the salad greens, I used a mix of arugula, baby lettuce and red spinach. Feel free to use your favorite mix!
- Any berries will work for this recipe. Feel free to substitute with whatever is in season.
- You may substitute honey with any other sweetener of choice. If you use a granulated sweetener, increase the amount of water to 1.5 tbsp.