A soft tortilla loaded with bulgogi beef, fried egg, shredded carrots seasoned with sesame oil, salad greens, rice, and a big dollop of gochujang sauce. Is it bibimbap or burrito? Who cares as long as it’s this delicious!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
Prepare the fillings
- Make gochujang sauce by whisking all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- For the bulgogi beef, combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add beef slices and stir until combined. Let it marinade while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Shred carrot or chop with a knife into matchsticks. Heat up sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shredded carrot, salt and a splash of water. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat up 1/2 tsp oil in the same nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook them over-easy style. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat up the same nonstick skillet over medium-heat heat. Add marinated beef (drain slightly and discard excess marinade) and stir-fry for 1 minute or until no longer pink. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate or clean benchtop. Add salad greens, rice, carrot, beef, egg, sesame seeds and top with gochujang sauce. Fold the sides in and then roll upwards tightly. Cut in halves with a knife if desired.
- Repeat with the second tortilla and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Feel free to use store-bought tortilla that suits your dietary needs (eg. wholewheat, gluten-free) for this or try my flourless, high-protein, 1-ingreident tortilla wraps!
- Rice vinegar may be substituted with apple cider vinegar.
- Feel free to substitute monk fruit erythritol sweetener with any other sweetener of choice.
- For a vegetarian version, feel free to susbtitute the beef with your favorite mushrooms!