This chocolate smoothie bowl tastes like dessert but is actually packed with protein and free from added sugar or dairy. Plus, it only takes 5 minute to make - the perfect easy, nutritious breakfast!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Prepare your toppings: slice banana, and mix PB2 powder with water. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients for the smoothie bowl to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add a splash of milk or water if necessary to assist with blending.
- Transfer mixture to serving bowl and dress with toppings. Enjoy!
- Make sure to use a vegan protein powder if you’re sensitive to dairy or want to make this recipe vegan-friendly.
- I used almond milk but feel free to use any milk of choice.
- Feel free to use any toppings of choice!
- PB2 is a defatted peanut flour and is a good lower fat substitute for peanut butter. If you don’t have it, feel free to use natural peanut butter or any other nut or seed butter of choice.