If you ever struggle to eat enough greens, this veggie curry is for you. Packed with healthy vegetables in a creamy curry sauce, it's both delicious and full of nutrients. The fiber content will also help you stay fuller for longer, plus it's super easy to make - win!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
- Mince onion and garlic. Chop cauliflower and broccoli into florets. Slice carrot.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add curry powder and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, coconut milk and vegetable broth. Stir to combine, then cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in coconut yogurt if using.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread. Enjoy!
- This recipe is very versatile. Use any vegetables you like!
- Coconut yogurt is optional but highly recommended as it adds creaminess and a nice tang to the curry.
- Add some chopped fresh chilli if you like a spicy kick.