An easy oatmeal that is delicious, easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth without added sugar! Top it with your favourite fruits and nut butter to keep you fuller for longer.
Prep Time 1 min
Cooking Time 10 mins
- Pour everything except almond butter and banana into a deep saucepan and stir to mix together.
- Bring it to boil then turn the heat down to low.
- Cook until oats are soft, stirring occasionally. Depending on the cut of your oats, this will take about 5 mins or more.
- Remove from heat then cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for another 2 mins.
- Serve with some freshly sliced bananas and nut butter! Some choc chips or shredded coconut are great for oatmeal too!
- You can use your favorite plant based milk! Oat milk, soy milk, macadamia nut milk etc.
- You can add less almond butter to serve if you wish to.
- Use your favorite fruits, seasonal fruits or any other toppings you like best!