This delicious pumpkin mug cake is surprisingly high in fiber thanks to the combination of coconut flour, ground psyllium husk and pumpkin puree, and yet still so soft and moist. Free from gluten and sugar, it’s the perfect healthy Fall treat for dessert or even breakfast!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 2 mins
- In one bowl, add wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until combined.
- Pour mixture into a large microwave-safe mug or bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the mug from the microwave. Place a plate, upside down, on top of the mug and then invert to flip the cake onto the plate. If the cake is stuck, simply run a knife around the edge the loosen it up.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then top with vanilla Greek yogurt and crumbled cookie. Enjoy!
- For dairy-free, substitute non-fat milk with any other plant-based milk of choice, and Greek yogurt with soy or coconut yogurt.
- You may substitute stevia with any other sweetener of choice.
- Feel free use any gluten-free biscuit or cookie you have on hand, such as this 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie . Otherwise, chopped nuts or anything with a crunch would work fine too!
- Try not to substitute coconut flour with another flour. If you do, you'll need to play around and adjust the amount of milk used, as coconut flour is very absorbent compared to other flours.