A deliciously refreshing mango smoothie bowl, full of vitamin C and fiber. Perfect as a nutritious breakfast or healthy snack. It's vegan, refined sugar free and also super quick and easy to make!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Prepare your toppings by cutting your fruits into star shapes using a star cutter or knife.
- Put all ingredients for the smoothie base in a high speed blender or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. You may add a splash of coconut water to assist with blending if it's difficult. The texture you're looking for is thick and creamy, like slightly melted ice cream.
- Pour your smoothie base into a bowl and dress with toppings. Enjoy!
- You may substitute coconut water with plant milk or water.
- Use whatever toppings you like! Other ideas are: granola, any chopped nuts, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and your favorite fresh fruits!