Thick and creamy pumpkin pie overnight oats that tastes like dessert but is healthy enough for a quick and easy, nutritious breakfast. It’s also the perfect recipe to use up any leftover roast pumpkin or pumpkin puree from the holidays!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Add rolled oats, milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and chia seeds in a jar or a container with a lid. Mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, give everything a good stir. Layer with pumpkin puree and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired. Enjoy!
- To make this recipe sugar-free, substitute maple syrup with any other sweetener of choice.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute milk with any other milk of choice.
- I topped my oats with some crumbled Low Carb Almond Crackers (unflavored), but feel free to use graham crackers or any biscuits of choice!
- Feel free to add a dollop of fat-free Greek yogurt for an extra protein boost!
- Have leftover pumpkin puree? Try this delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte !