Perfectly cooked salmon fillet with a crispy sesame-coated skin. Ideal with some roasted vegetables and soba noodles!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C / 392°F.
- Pat salmon fillet dry with a paper towel, and rub sesame oil, salt and pepper on it.
- Spread sesame seeds over a plate. Press salmon onto sesame seeds, skin side down, to coat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your fillet.
- Turn oven to broil/ grill and continue cooking salmon for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Serve immediately.
- Baking time can vary depending on the size and thickness of your salmon fillet.
- Serve with your favorite roasted or steamed vegetables and soba noodles.