If you're a fan of matcha desserts, then you'll love this strawberry matcha overnight oats! This easy make-ahead breakfast is loaded with whole grains, protein and fiber. It's easily adaptable for a vegan/ dairy-free version too!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
Matcha overnight oats
- In a large glass jar or container with a lid, add all the ingredients for overnight oats and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, give overnight oats a stir and top with almond flakes and chopped strawberries or any other toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- I used low fat milk for this but feel free to use any milk of choice eg. almond / soy / oat milk to make this vegan.
- Using Greek yogurt adds creaminess and boosts the protein content of this overnight oats recipe. If you’re vegan or can’t tolerate dairy, feel free to substitute with coconut yogurt or any other plant-based yogurt.
- Feel free to adjust amount of matcha powder according to your preference.
- You may substitute monkfruit erythritol sweetener with any other sweetener of choice.