Unless you live under a rock, chances are you've seen the viral tortilla hack on TikTok AKA the smartest way to wrap a tortilla wrap. We've applied the same technique here... with nori sheets instead to make the funnest sushi wraps!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
Toppings and Sauces Ideas
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the nori sheet from the middle, bottom up, halfway to the center only.
- Place your 4 toppings of choice in each of the 4 square sections of the nori sheet.
- To fold, start with the bottom left corner. Fold it upwards, then fold it to the right, and finally hold it downwards.
- Cut your wrap into two halves (or not!) and enjoy!
- The beauty of this sushi wrap is that it is super versatile and you can get really creative with your toppings! Make it with or without rice. Use any sashimi of your choice. Use marinated tofu or tempeh to make this vegan-friendly. The possibilities are endless!