If caesar and ranch dressing had a vegan baby, you'd get this. This recipe is the best creamy homemade vegan salad dressing and it's so quick and easy to make. It pairs well with a number of dishes and it's sugar free!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
4 - 6
- In a mixing bowl or jar, combine all ingredients and stir until mixed completely.
- Taste and adjust to your preference if needed. Add more salt to make it saltier, more garlic powder to make it more garlicky, more lemon juice or dijon mustard to make it lighter and more refreshing, more tahini to make it creamier, and more water if you prefer a thinner sauce, etc.
- The prepared dressing in keep in an airtight jar in the fridge for up 3-5 days. Make sure you use a clean and dry spoon each time to minimize contamination!
- This dressing is perfect for salads and buddha bowls! It's also great as a creamy sauce for noodle salads too!
- You may substitute stevia with any other sweetener of choice.
- You may omit garlic power if garlic bloats you.