This delicious white chocolate bark melts in your mouth and is made with sugar free sweetener. It is also dairy free and gluten free! Enjoy in moderation as a sweet treat!
Prep Time 20 mins
Cooking Time 5 mins
- Finely chop cacao butter.
- Melt cacao butter with coconut oil using a double boiler/double boiler method. This may take 3 mins or more.
- Add vanilla extract, milk powder and sweetener of your choice.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet. While the mixture is still runny, add your favorite toppings.
- Refrigerate for at least a few hours until the mixture has set.
- Break them into bark pieces and enjoy!
- The toppings I have used can be easily substituted with anything you would like so get a little creative! Extra cacao nibs, freeze dried raspberries, almonds, pecans etc.
- Using coconut will create a bar that's slightly softer. You can eliminate it if you want a harder chocolate bark.
- To create a double boiler: bring water to boil over medium high heat using a saucepan. Bring water back to simmer then place a glass bowl on top. Make sure the bowl is not touching the water. Melt cacao butter this way so it doesn't separate and also you won't burn cacao butter this way. Or you could use other easier methods.